My name is Aaron Ezra Fowler. I know how to spell my name A-a-r-o-n. I am four years old. I like to go to preschool. We color and stuff. We listen to our teacher and don't run.I like to play with my friend Noah. I like to build lego guys. I like to play Game Cube and Luigi's Mansion. I like to build tents and play in them. I like to play games on the computer. My favorite stuffed animals are "Sunny" and my other cats. I like to watch Sonic and Pokemon movies.
I am special because I'm smart. I am special because I like to help. And that's all.
Good job Lauriel...Aaron especially loved looking at it! Thanks for doing this...I often wish I knew each of my nieces and nephews better, esp. as adults! love Dana
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie! I loved that he "wrote" it himself! The pictures you picked where great too1
ReplyDeleteHe is a doll! I love little boys, they are so silly and cute.
ReplyDelete