Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jessica Ann Glenn

By Rachelle Kimball
Scott, Walker, and Karli
Scott & JessiKate

Jessica Glenn has been happily dating Scott Summers for almost a year. They live in Sugar House in Salt Lake City, Utah. Jessica works at the American Laser Center in Draper, Utah. Scott is from the Salt Lake area and he enjoys working out. Scott has two kids who spend the weekends with them. Karli is 6 and Walker is 3. Karli loves gymnastics and riding her pink camouflage four-wheeler. Walker is a typical 3 year old, except that he can already ride his bike without training wheels! Together they all enjoying playing with their cousins and spending time with their families. Over the Christmas Holidays they were able to see Jessica’s baby, Kate. Kate is now 15 months old, walking, and recently had her molars come in. Jessica and Scott enjoy watching football and hockey games, snowboarding, camping, fishing, and hiking together.

Jessi and I grew up together; taking baths and playing make believe with her are some of my earliest memories. While we no longer scare each other with ghost stories, she still remains a close friend to me. Even when our conversations are few and far between, I know I can count on her. She is one of those dependable people in this world that I know would be there for me if I needed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment