Kathryne Jayde Townsend was born October 29, 2008. Just days later, she was placed with an amazing mom and dad. They swept her away to California and she's living a fairytale life. Just minutes away from Disneyland, she gets to go on Smallword and the Merry-go-round whenever she feels it's needed. She loves dancing to the music and taking in everything in the world. She loves animals, especially her grandparents 125 lbs black dog. Water is probably her next favorite thing. Getting her out of the bath is almost a bigger chore than actually giving her a bath. Her dad, Cort is looking forward to teaching her how to surf when she gets old enough (with a life jacket, of course). Every morning she points to her rainbow tutu, pink Converse, and red balloon. Food and hide n' seek are also on her top priorities. She's got all the sass a year and a half year old can have, but she's very affectionate and loves hugs and kisses.Placing Kate has been the biggest blessing for me, as her birth mom. An even bigger blessing is the fact I can still be a part of her life. I love the updates and pictures I have the chance to receive. Her mom, Kim, is the best mom I could have placed her with, and I'm so grateful Cort loves his little princess. Adoption can make or break people, and in this situation everybody has come out on top. Everybody involved has been blessed in so many ways since placement. I want to thank the entire Ward family for being supportive during the entire pregnancy and afterwards. If you do want frequent updates on Kate and her family their blog link is: www.cortandkim.blogspot.com
She is a doll! And we're all glad to see she is so happy.
ReplyDeleteShe's absolutely gorgeous, Jessi. Just like you. Here's to you for making lemonade.
ReplyDeleteWhat a little beauty. We are glad you have kept us in the loop with pictures and info. And of course we are so proud of you Jessi. love ya, Laure
ReplyDelete