Hey, what great news. Hope you are all doing well. I know Ryan's busy time is coming up. I am in Seattle right now at Steve's. Have 5 families to visit here and it has been since Josh died since I have been here. A wonderful surprise to hear from you while writing this note,Ryan. Have a great day and know that i love you. grandma
Congratulations!
ReplyDeletegreat news! We are happy for you! What a cute family, I love the picture! Love Laure
ReplyDeleteHey, what great news. Hope you are all doing well. I know Ryan's busy time is coming up. I am in Seattle right now at Steve's. Have 5 families to visit here and it has been since Josh died since I have been here. A wonderful surprise to hear from you while writing this note,Ryan. Have a great day and know that i love you. grandma
ReplyDelete