By Mary Johnson
Ryan was born November 8th, 1978. We will be married for 6 years this May, and will have known each other for almost 9. I learn new things about him ALL THE TIME.
Ryan is a big fan of sports; baseball, basketball, football, golf, MMA... you name it. I can honestly say that I never really appreciated (or ever did) golf, let alone watching it on TV until I met Ryan. He loves being outdoors, which easily explains why he's a landscaper. He loves the mountains and the ocean pretty equally. I know we would live in a cabin in the mountains somewhere if I'd let him move us.
I always knew that Ryan was very talented at his work, but until this last year, he never had quite the opportunity to display it. I am AMAZED at what he can do, and at the beautiful things he has created. I will literally walk through these yards and just sit there and ask him how in the world he built them! This last one was 2 acres on a lake. He built a large beach area with a dry stacked retaining wall, fire pits and small patio on the water. Then he designed an infinity edge pool with a swim up bar and sunken outdoor kitchen area with a fire pit and beach entry. A fountain that could easily stand alone in a subdivision, with a tee box on top so the owner can practice his golf on the fairway and professional putting green. Oh, and an English garden and tons of other things. I only have pictures of a few things because we're waiting for it all the bloom before having pictures taken.
Something that doesn't surprise me, but does impress me is Ryan's love for his children and family. We really are his priority and he lets us know it all the time. He is so excited to hold and love this new baby. He's definitely stepped up in taking over my duties as well as his own since I've been sick. Ryan's birthday is November 8th, and our baby is due November 7th. He doesn't like his birthday (something I've been trying to change), but said he'd never complain about it again if this little one was born on it.
A few random things... His dream would be to design and build a golf course, have a house in Hawaii and in the mountains, have an RV, an MMA gym, 5 kids (we'll have to see about that one...), 5-10 acres to live on with horses, to breed dogs, and be an actor. Ryan makes me laugh and smile on a daily basis.
I'm very blessed to have such a wonderful person as my companion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ryan- You are awesome and so blessed to have a beautiful family. Your wife is very clever!
ReplyDeleteBig- hugs- Aunt M
I never knew Ryan wanted to be an actor. Love you, Ry!
ReplyDeletethat's exactly what i was thinking h...i never knew...
ReplyDeleteRyan, it was fun to learn more about you and see your beautiful creations-of all kinds! You are obviously way talented. Hope to get to spend some time with you and your beautiful family, Love aunt laure
ReplyDeleteSo great to hear a little about my cousin, and see the beautiful work that he does. If you have any opinions on rock steps I'm open.... :)
ReplyDelete