Right now seems to be a really busy time for everyone, myself included, and we are having difficulty getting posts about the remaining family members to share on Sundays. If anyone who does not already have an assignment is willing to write a post, please let me know. My email address is lauriel bybee at gmail dot com. No spaces between.
Also, we are somewhat close to having posts shared about each family member and I am curious as to how people are feeling about this project. Would you like to see it continue or was one year enough? Would you like to see a new post about each person for next year or should we focus on something else? Some ideas that have come up are having people share a short memory that includes a family member, some family history posts, or posts that highlight people's talents. Let me know what your thoughts are and what you would be willing to contribute to! This is a project that is only meaningful with everyone's support, it couldn't happen without all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry I've been one of those busy people not doing their part lately! :) I think this has been great and would love to continue it if other people are willing. Even if it's just birthday's, announcements, family news, etc.
ReplyDeleteI definately think it should be continued! I know how much you have put into this, but even if we don't do something 2x's /week, it would be great to continue what Rachelle said. I don't think we should re-highlight everyone, but the talents idea, or the memories idea sound great!
ReplyDelete